Incoming students

If you are a degree, Master or doctorate student and you are interested in doing part of your studies at the Universitat de les Illes Balears during a semester or an academic year through one of the different mobility Programmes, you have to get in contact with the International Relations office, or equivalent, of your university of origin in order to be informed about how to obtain an exchange place at the UIB.

General information