ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 (incoming)
In coordinating the ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 programme, the Universitat de les Illes Balears announces 20 grants to support staff mobility for teaching (STA), for training (STT) or for teaching/training (STA/STT) from partner universities in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russian Federation, Morocco and Tunisia to come to the UIB during the 2020-22 academic years, under the framework of the ERASMUS+ Partner Countries KA107 programme.
The grants are designed to cover part of the travel and living costs of STAFF members from partner universities in with which there is an inter-institutional ERASMUS+ agreement signed for teaching or for training, at the UIB.
Teaching / training stays must have ended on 30 June 2022.
To apply for a mobility within ERASMUS+ Partner Countries KA107 you have to fill in an on line application form and send the required documents by email.
To apply to a mobility within ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 you have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a contractual relationship at one of the partner universities at the time of applying and while abroad.
- They must also present a mobility agreement for teaching or training staff approved by the home and host institutions in which the obligation to provide at least 8 hours of teaching for STA mobilities or 4 hours of teaching and 4 of training for STA/STT mobilities, during the 5-day stay is specified.
Duration of the teaching or training period
- The length of the teaching or training period is 5 days, and these 5 days should be consecutive. Teaching activities must be carried out for a minimum of 8 hours during the week or 4 hours of teaching and 4 of training for STA/STT mobilities.
- Weekends and days when no classes are held at the destination will be excluded from the computations indicated in the previous paragraph.
- Days when teaching or training will be carried out must be specified in the final mobility agreement and on the certificate of stay.
- Teaching stays must have ended on 30 June 2022.
The European Commission has established a European grant in order to contribute to the travel and living costs during the length of stays, in accordance with the following criteria:
A) Travel grant – Contribution to the travel costs based on the distance between the UIB and the origin university. Grant amount: €275 per participant (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco andTunisia) or €530 (Russian Federation) per participant.
B) Individual grant – €160 per day of the stay (5 days of work + a maximum of 2 travel days).
Call for Universities from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco and Tunisia
First call 2019-21 Universities from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Russian Federation, Morocco and Tunisia
First Call 2019-21 University of Sarajevo
Applicants must fill out the online application for ERASMUS+ Partner Countries Teaching Staff 2019
Once the application is filled out, the following documentation* must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- An official certificate accrediting a B2 (or equivalent) level of English or Spanish. The knowledge of other languages will be assessed by providing official certification.
- Proof issued by the home university proving that the candidate concerned is part of the STAFF of the university (with seniority).
- A proposal for the mobility agreement that will be carried out at the university being applied to. All sections must be filled out in detail and the temporary basis of the activities to be carried out must be specifically mentioned. This proposal must be duly signed by both the home and host universities upon submitting the application.
* This documentation must be sent by email within the time frame established in the call.
- STAFF mobility agreement for teaching
- STAFF mobility agreement for training
- Grant agreement for teaching (Contrato de subvención)_ The UIB's International Relations Office will send this document before the mobility starts
- Grant agreement for training (Contrato de subvención)_The UIB's International Relations Office will send this document before the mobility starts
- Certificate of attendance for teaching
- Informe final estancia KA107
- Withdrawal form
Third call 2018-20 for Universities to Tunisia
- Deadlines: The deadline to submit applications expire on November 25th, 2019
- Terms of the call and list of avalaible places (Annex 1):
- On-line application
First call 2018-20 for mobilities to Albania, Russian Federation, Morocco and Tunisia
- Deadlines:The deadline to submit applications expire on November 18th, 2018.
- Terms of the call and list of available places (Annex I):
- On-line application
Forth Call 2018-19 (closed)
Third call 2018-19 (closed)
- Deadlines: The deadline to submit applications expire on July 31st, 2018.
- Terms of the call
- List of available places: Annex I of the call
- On-line application
- Resolution and list of selected candidates
*This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.