ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 (incoming)
In coordinating the ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 programme, the Universitat de les Illes Balears announces 14 grants to support staff mobility for teaching (STA) or fot training (STT) from universities in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco, Russian Federation or Tunisia to come to the UIB during the 2018-19 and 2019-20 academic years, under the framework of the ERASMUS+ Partner Countries KA107 programme.
The 14 grants are designed to cover part of the travel and living costs of STAFF members from universities in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco, Russian Federation or Tunisia countries with which there is an inter-institutional ERASMUS+ agreement signed for teaching or for training, at the UIB.
Teaching / training stays must take place during the period from 1 March 2019 to 30 June 2020 (1 March 2018 to 30 June 2019 for Bosnia and Herzegovina).
To apply for a mobility within ERASMUS+ Partner Countries KA107 you have to fill in an on line application form and send the required documents by email.
To apply to a mobility within ERASMUS+ Partner countries KA107 you have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a contractual relationship at one of the partner universities (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Morocco, Russian Federation or Tunisia) at the time of applying and while abroad.
- They must also present a mobility agreement for teaching or training staff approved by the home and host institutions in which the obligation to provide at least 8 hours of teaching for STA mobilities during the 5-day stay is specified.
Duration of the teaching or training period
- The length of the teaching or training period is 5 days, and these 5 days should be consecutive. Teaching activities must be carried out for a minimum of 8 hours during the week.
- Weekends and days when no classes are held at the destination will be excluded from the computations indicated in the previous paragraph.
- Days when teaching or training will be carried out must be specified in the final mobility agreement and on the certificate of stay.
- Teaching stays must take place during the period from 1 March 2019 to 30 June 2020 (1 March 2018 to 30 June 2019 for Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The European Commission has established a European grant in order to contribute to the travel and living costs during the length of stays, in accordance with the following criteria:
A) Travel grant – Contribution to the travel costs based on the distance between the UIB and the origin university. Grant amount: €275 (Albania, Morocco and Tunisia), €530 (Russian Federation) per participant.
B) Individual grant – €160 per day of the stay (€120 for Bosnia and Herzegovina) (5 days of work + a maximum of 2 travel days).
First call 2018-20 for mobilities to Albania, Russian Federation, Morocco and Tunisia
- Deadlines:The deadline to submit applications expire on November 18th, 2018.
- Terms of the call and list of available places (Annex I):
- On-line application
Applicants must fill out the online application for ERASMUS+ Partner Countries Teaching Staff-2018.
Once the application is filled out, the following documentation* must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- An official certificate accrediting a B2 (or equivalent) level of English or Spanish. The knowledge of other languages will be assessed by providing official certification.
- A proposal for the mobility agreement that will be carried out at the university being applied to. All sections must be filled out in detail and the temporary basis of the activities to be carried out must be specifically mentioned. This proposal must be duly signed by both the home and host universities upon submitting the application.
* This documentation must be sent by email within the time frame established in the call.